Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ROONEY - THE PR EXERCISE WORKED and I fell for it!.

Rant




They say that players agent's have a big part to play in football these days and Rooney and his agent have conducted the biggest PR exercise this week to obtain a new deal at Manchester United.

Guess what, yours truly on here fell for it bigtime. It was the biggest smoke screen of all. I had stated initially that I didn't think he would come to Chelsea, then looked as the possibility and had asked the question of you people and what you thought?. What a total waste of time and I hold my hands up, I should have known better.

I guess at the end of the day it was all about getting the biggest possible deal at United and he's got that. For me it was something to blog about. Now let's just concentrate on matters at hand.

Let's hope Rooney continues to get paid what he is to finish second season in, season out.

No comments:

Post a Comment