Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chelsea's pre contract for Schweinsteiger?

Chelsea's pre contract for Schweinsteiger?

Munich, Germany - BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER.


On Thursday the Daily Mail had run an article stating that Bayern Munich had a dilemma they had to face when it came to Bastian Schweinsteiger. His contract is due to expire next summer 2012 but they would have to make a decision to tie him down to a new deal or sell him quick to make sure they recouped enough of a transfer fee for the 26 year old influencial German midfielder.

Now don't get me wrong, I believe that the player will stay at Bayern for a few years yet as time is on his side. However if the player did become available then I would expect Chelsea to be interested.

It's not the first time I have sang the praises of Schweinsteiger on here and won't be the last either.

I think the guy is a class act and would fit perfectly into our Chelsea side but as I am saying, I think it's a smokescreen once more and he will stay at Bayern.

The Mirror is running an article today stating that Chelsea have registered their interest to sign a pre contract agreement with the player in January. Like I said, I would be amazed if he left Bayern at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment