Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JT it's not often I have to disagree but........


JT




JT has spoken of Wayne Rooney's decision to stay at Manchester United and has more or less said that it could be the kick start to United's season. He said:
"I think Wayne staying will boost them and make it harder for us, On the back of what has happened United will probably go and spend in January and at the end of the season. The fact that clubs haven't been buying because of what's happened financially in the world has maybe helped Chelsea in the last few years. Wazza staying is massive for them."
Don't get me wrong I agree its massive for them that he is staying but I don't believe it will make it harder for Chelsea as let's face it Rooney scored 35 goals last season and they still didn't win the league. With their slip ups already this season with Rooney in the side too they are a weakened side with players coming to the end of their careers. I believe this will play a part towards the end of the season. Anyway it's ours to lose at this early stage of the season being five points clear!.

JT, let's just concentrate on what we are doing rather than anyone else eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment